Today is Mother’s Day here in the U.S. and if you are not doing something for your mother, shame on you. Not really, but really. I asked my mother for some advice that she would like to share. Here we go:
- Be grateful. Be grateful for the body you have today, because you’re going to look back in ten years and realize how gorgeous you are.
- Always try to be honest (without hurting someone’s feelings). If you stick to the truth, you don’t have to remember the lies you’ve told before.
- Always pay your bills so you have good credit.
- Don’t blow off a friend or a date if something better comes along.
- Always pick up after yourself because it makes life easier, even though I never do that.
- Set your own path in life. Remember this is your life, not your parents.
- Don’t waste your time on people whom you can’t be yourself around, no matter how good-looking they are.
- Don’t ever smoke. You’ll stink and it will be a hard thing to quit.
- See the world before you have children.
- Learn to be independent and do things for yourself.
- Don’t be afraid to take chances and to try new things because life is short.
- Call your mother often.
Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful day! Bye!